We were the first adoption registry and we have the most amount of adoption reunion requests out there. There is one-time registration fee of only $50.00 is non-refundable, (completely tax deductible) and it entitles new members to permanent registration with no renewal required. You will have a lifelong membership with us. You will not need to register again in the future, but we do encourage all members to update their information with us if it changes…especially if you have found your family! There are two ways to register with ALMA: you may download our form and mail it to us with your check or you may fill out the form online and make payment through PayPal.
There are 2 ways to register with ALMA:
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about ALMA:
- We do not perform the search but will assist our members.
- Registrants are responsible for information provided.
- Registrations fees and donations are IRS tax deductible.
- When you conclude your search, please provide an update for your file so your case file can be closed.
- The registration fee of $50 entitles you to a permanent registration – meaning you have lifetime assistance with your search and reunion issues.
- Local chapters, the search assistant network and the ALMA Research Library are all staffed by volunteers willing to help you.
ALMA will grant honorary memberships to any active member of the Armed Forces. The registrant must submit proof of service record, and be actively serving.